Everything DiSC® Essentials
Learn more about leveraging Everything DiSC®
With a range of powerful solutions in the Everything DiSC® suite, it can be difficult for you to choose the right one at the right time for your team. The Everything DiSC® Essentials course can help leaders, trainers and organizations leverage Everything DiSC® to its fullest.
Everything DiSC Essentials provides foundational DiSC® knowledge and an overview of the Everything DiSC suite of reports to help you select and facilitate the best DiSC solutions that meet the needs of your team and organization. This self-directed learning course contains 2-3 hours of online, engaging activities. With flexible access to the online Everything DiSC Training Center, so you can work through the course at your own pace.
Everything DiSC Essentials On-line Training – For Facilitators: The Everything DiSC® Essentials course can help!
- Self-directed online learning
- Approximately three hours to complete
- Gain confidence with Everything DiSC
- Training is for one person
Through engaging online activities, you will develop a knowledge base that will enable you to:
- Use Everything DiSC profiles and apply them to the workplace
- Understand how to respond to the most commonly asked questions about the DiSC® model and Everything DiSC interpretation
- Choose supplemental reports to enhance the DiSC experience
- Consider strategies for keeping DiSC alive in your organization
What else do I need to know?
- Participants will receive an email from the Everything DiSC Training Center with a login invitation. Access to the platform will be available on the Wednesday following registration. A 30-minute webinar is offered for those who want a tour of the Training Center and an opportunity to ask questions in real time.
- There is no final exam and no credential is earned.
- You will be able to review the course content whenever you need to refresh your learning. Bookmark the site and save your password!
- You will be eligible to earn 3 SHRM Professional Development Credits(PDC)
REGISTER for this COURSE
You will be eligible to earn 3 SHRM Professional Development Credits (PDC)
Interested in Training?
MDR Coaching & Consulting, Inc.