Everything DiSC® Certification
Everything DiSC Certification offers client practitioners a proven way to create a lasting impact on individual and organizational performance.
In this two-week course combining live, instructor-led sessions with self-guided online learning, participants will build their confidence and expertise in delivering impactful DiSC learning experiences that help people work better together. Upon successful completion of the course work (including a score of 80% or above on the final Certification exam), participants will earn the credential of Everything DiSC Certified Practitioner—signaling proven competence in shaping a high-performing, collaborative culture, knowledgeable in the language of DiSC.
About Everything DiSC® Certification
Everything DiSC® Certification prepares practitioners to deliver engaging and impactful DiSC® learning experiences that help people work better together. This course is a holistic DiSC experience that teaches the principles of Everything DiSC through a variety of applications and activities.
In this two-week immersive experience that combines live, instructor-led sessions with self-guided online learning, participants will:
- Deepen their understanding of the DiSC® model, theory, research, and key principles.
- Explore how to build custom solutions and deliver impactful DiSC experiences using the new Everything DiSC® on Catalyst™ learning experience.
- Familiarize themselves with the full Everything DiSC application suite.
- Practice facilitation and coaching techniques while receiving feedback in a safe environment.
- Gain ongoing access to Wiley’s online training center, where they can access all the course content and connect with their fellow practitioners and Wiley’s education specialists.
Upon successful completion of the course work (including a score of 80% or above on the final Certification exam), participants will earn the credential of Everything DiSC Certified Practitioner—signaling proven competence in shaping a high-performing, collaborative culture, knowledgeable in the language of DiSC.
Course Structure and Schedule
The Everything DiSC® Certification course spans two weeks of learning combining live, instructor-led sessions with self-guided online learning. Specifically, participants will:
- Complete five asynchronous learning modules (approximately 3 hours of online coursework per module)
- Attend and engage in four live, instructor-led virtual sessions (2 hours each)
- Present two application projects and receive valuable feedback (group facilitation and 1:1 coaching)
- Take the final Certification Exam to measure understanding of the key Everything DiSC concepts (a passing score of 80% is required)
Participants are required to own an Everything DiSC® on Catalyst™ facilitation kit, as content in the facilitation kit will be referenced throughout the course. This will ensure participants receive the best learning experience possible. In addition to the kit, learners also must:
- Commit to two weeks of self-guided online work, and attend all four instructor-led, virtual classroom sessions
- Complete all self-directed asynchronous learning modules, and the course project on time
- Earn a passing score on the final exam (80%+)
- Have access to internet and a computer
Participants will receive login information for the online training center where they’ll begin their self-directed work on the open date of their course. In addition, the Everything DiSC® Certification course uses Zoom for live sessions. Participants must ensure their computer can interact successfully with this blended learning course by taking the following steps:
- Laptop, desktop computer or tablet are preferred. Mobile devices are not always compatible with course components.
- Virtual classroom sessions require working computer speakers and microphone.
- A headset is highly encouraged.
SHRM credential holders can earn 20 professional development credits (PDCs) from the Society for Human Resource Management when they complete the Everything DiSC® Certification.
Course Dates & Registration
Contact MDR for questions, course dates and registration information: 1-800-351-3129 or CustomerCare@MDR4you.com.
Frequently Asked Questions for Everything DiSC® Certification
Download an Frequently Asked Questions for Everything DiSC® Certification
Everything DiSC WORKPLACE Certification Course:
Everything DiSC On-line Course: $2495/pp plus facilitation kit (below)
*Facilitator Kit Sold Separately
Purchase your Everything DiSC WORKPLACE Facilitation Kit
*required for certification
Everything DiSC Facilitation Kit:
$1,495.00Add to cart
Everything DiSC Certification courses earn 15 PDCs SHRM Professional Development Credits (PDC)
Everything DiSC Essentials earns 3 PDCs