Maximizing Employee Engagement: Define the key drivers of employee engagement; learn how to cultivate and engaged team. Understand Maslow’s Hierarchy in relation to employee engagement.
Communication Matters: Drive intentional communication by understanding how you communicate, your audience, tailoring your message, observing body language, asking for feedback, and listening.
Leveraging Everything DiSC the Culture Catalyst: Understanding How Personality Can Promote Engagement, Diversity & Inclusion: Build more effective relationships and improve the quality of the workplace culture. Learn to communicate and interact more effectively with others, coworkers, and clients.
Expanding Emotional Intelligence EQ: Understand the difference between our rational brain and our emotional brain, and how it impacts relationships and performance. Learn strategies to master your emotions in the workplace. Develop EQ to expand self-awareness and self-management skills.
Engaging in Productive Conflict: Understanding healthy ways to deal with conflict. Understand your tendencies while being in conflict. Learn strategies for mastering conflict productively, building conflict management confidence and competence. Understand how to evaluate progress and modify, if needed.
Session 2 Topics: Becoming an EPIC Coach
Building Better 1:1 Relationships with your Direct Reports: Increase the effectiveness of anyone in a management role–whether managing direct reports or the relationship with their own manager.
Situational Leadership SLII Concepts: Situational Leadership® II (SLII) by Ken Blanchard is a framework for employee development teaches leaders to diagnose the needs of an individual or a team and then use the appropriate leadership style to support their professional development.
Understanding the Diversity of Learning Styles: Define and practice communicating to the 3 main learning styles. Drive intentional communication by understanding your audience, tailoring the message, observing body language, asking for feedback, and listening.
Coaching for Peak Performance: Setting clear and attainable goals in partnership with your team, providing on-going, effective coaching and feedback to support their success and development using a coaching model.
Session 3 Topics: Building a Musketeer Culture
Creating an Emotionally Intelligent, Agile Culture: Develop the emotional intelligence necessary to support a thriving agile culture. Discover an agile approach to workplace interactions and learn to navigate outside your comfort zone, empowering you meet the demands of any situation.
Building Team Cohesiveness: Explore how each of the five behaviors plays out on teams and learn to identify what needs to change to create cohesion. Understand how each individual’s unique personality type brings value to the team.
Navigating Teams Through Change & Crisis: Mastering the critical leadership skills necessary to navigate yourself, your team and organization through change or crisis.
Fostering Collaboration Around Decisions: Leveraging collective input of team to improve problem-solving and decision making. Exercises in facilitating group collaboration.
Session 4 Topics: Share Your Plan of Execution
Team Review: Fast and furious review of all session content, including a final assessment to benchmark each participant’s progress.
Share Plans of Execution: Each participant will share their going forward GROWTH plan of how they plan to keep their learning alive and transfer their knowledge to maximize return on their investment of effort and time into this leadership development journey.
Graduation: Certificates of completion and celebration.
MDR LDP curriculum is approved for up to 45 hours of CE – ask for details.
Add On Workshops:
Everything DiSC Sales Training: Provides a dynamic tool for learning how to create customer-centric interactions that deliver improved results. Help sales teams discover new strategies for stretching beyond their natural preferences to make the selling process more productive and successful—regardless of the customer’s unique buying style.
Right Person, Right Chair (Time includes 1-hour minimum comprehensive assessment): Identifying the right person and placing them into the right role is a complete game-changer when it comes to maximizing an individual’s contribution to your organization. Understand how to vet candidates, interview better and hire smarter and grow team members throughout their employee lifecycle.
Creating Vision, Alignment & Execution: True Work of Leaders: Using the framework of Vision, Alignment, and Execution, Work of Leaders encourages business leaders to understand their own leadership behaviors and how they impact their effectiveness with their one-to-many relationships.
- Course Length: 8 Days spread over monthly or quarterly engagements
- Standard Class Size: Up to 25 Participants
- Format: Instructor Led In-Person, Live-Virtual or blended with self-guided Online Assessments & Coursework
- Designed for all Owners, Managers, Supervisors, High-Potential Leaders & Teams
At the end of these courses participants will have the tools to:
- Understand the impact leaders have on employee and client engagement
- Increase self-awareness in terms of how different people communicate and learn
- Improve communication with team, clients and know how to bridge differences
- Build more effective relationships and improve the quality of workplace culture
- Provide coaching and productive feedback to accelerate individual development and team performance
- Know how to develop your team and foster a collaborative culture building greater self-sufficiency leveraging Situational Leadership
- Understand the steps to cultivate a cohesive team that focuses on collective outcomes, using the Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team as a guide
- Leverage tools provided to support self and team development and effectiveness
- Know how to identify, hire and cultivate Ideal Team Players
- Foster greater collaboration (weigh-in) and invite productive conflict around ideas, strategy and problem-solving
- Learn strategies to master their emotions and develop an EQ culture
- Effectively lead change and navigate self and others through crisis
- Recognize your and others behavioral tendencies when communicating, dealing with change, mastering conflict, offering feedback and much more…
Engage. Align. Perform.
The Art of Maximizing People Performance
Check Availability & Get a Quote
The American Association of Veterinary State Boards has approved the MDR Leadership Development Program for up to 45 CE of non-medical RACE CE for Veterinarians and Veterinary Technicians.