Earn SHRM PDCs from Our Education Events!
We understand the power education and development have on transforming lives and workplaces.
We also understand learning and growth is a commitment of time and resources. That’s why we’re pleased to announce that we now offer SHRM credential-holders the opportunity to earn professional development credits from the Society for Human Resource Management!
You can earn credits toward recertification while completing DiSC, PXT or Five Behaviors trainings, thus saving you money on potential additional training requirements.
If you hold a SHRM Certified Professional or SHRM Senior Certified Professional credential, PDCs (Professional Development Credits) are required to maintain the credential.
*See SHRM’s Handbook for the most recent PDC requirements.
- Everything DiSC Essentials – 3 PDCs
- Everything DiSC Workplace Certification– 15 PDCs
- Everything DiSC Management Certification-15 PDCs.
- PXT Select Expert Practitioner Certification – 12 PDCs
- The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Accreditation – 19 PDCs
- The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Re-Accreditation – 3 PDCs
How to redeem your Professional Development Credits:
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an Activity ID, which you can use to report Professional Development Credits earned on SHRM’s Recertification Portal.
For more information, please visit SHRM Recertification.