** Client must own or have access to Facilitation Kit – sold separately
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive TeamTM is a unique learning experience. Participants can become emotional. The team leader can be defensive. Timelines and scripts can get thrown out the window. As a facilitator, you can influence whether a team sees an uncomfortable moment through or misses out on the opportunity to grow.
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive TeamTM Facilitator Accreditation is a blended-learning course that will help you gain confidence, credential, and expertise as a consultant and facilitator of this very powerful team-improvement program.
Learn how to navigate unexpected and challenging conversations. Develop instincts for when to stick to the agenda and when to improvise, when to let a debate play out and when to cut it short. This course will prepare you for any situation!
This program Includes:
- 5-week course plus pre-work
- Weekly 90-minute instructor-led sessions
- Access to learning resources online
- Access to The Five Dysfunctions of a Team eBook
- Accreditation will be granted upon completion of the Wiley course and passing of the accompanying exam. Accreditation is valid for two years at which point you have the option to renew.